Friday, November 9, 2012

Perugia - Chocolate Festival

Perugia Chocolate Festival Oct 20


The Perugia choco festival is held once a year… I wasn't able to take too many pictures because I was too busy stuffing my face with chocolate. Some highlights include hot chocolate, (which is actually just melted chocolate and thick as syrup. It took five of us to finish two tiny cups) churros and chocolate, (sprinkled with sugar of course) and chocolate kebabs (mmmmmmm. so good.) 

The first taste of the day was so disappointing :( Gabriela and I were expecting so much more from our chocolate cake. Luckily, Erica ordered a chocolate kebab that we munched on! 

I was really excited to be at the chocolate festival. 

See! We were there!

One of the many stands filled with chocolate and chocolate related products. 



Fried olives… best invention ever!


Gabriela and I enjoying the view. We didn't have too much time to check out the town but it was beautiful. 

Val enjoying some chocolate in the main square. 

Perugia!

Ok - so after the chocolate festival we had a chocolate tasting class (Food and Culture class, no big deal). Again, we stuffed ourselves with chocolate. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I suffer..... A delicious adventure. And you looked like all of you were enjoying it so much. I am so jealous. Love the pictures

    ReplyDelete