Monday, August 27, 2012

I am in Italy!! I arrived yesterday in Rome, met up with my roommate Valerie and then we took the train to Florence. One missed train and two taxi rides later, we arrived in Florence to pick up our apartment keys. I was initially disappointed that we lived far away from the Study Center (school) but then when we started walking around I realized we were in the heart of Florence. I live at 28 Via De Ginori 50129 Florence, Italy which is suuuuuper close to the Duomo and the river. Florence time runs 9 hours ahead of California time, so it is currently 6:45 in the morning. Orientation and apartment visits are today, and then placement in classes tomorrow. Sightseeing is in the works and I will post pictures as often as I can.

Love you all

10 comments:

  1. Ahhh....the market in Florence is amazing! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read about the adventures that await you!
    -Adi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh girl I love you!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will!! Try not to die while i'm gone please… no more hospital visits!!!

      Delete
  4. Glad u made it safe and sound Karina! Can't wait to hear about your school and all your adventures !
    Be safe . Love u grandma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks grandma! It's beautiful out here, so many amazing monuments to see. Miss you.

      Delete
  5. Baby it's really nice to know and learn trough your eyes keep on writing and sharing your experiences in Italy lovs chacha

    ReplyDelete